Just change the way you
look at things and even the
worst can be changed into
the Best. Read 'EVIL' the
other way round and It
becomes 'LIVE'..!
I wish people understood that perception isn’t the same as truth. Most people don’t see you. They see you through the lens of their own experiences, biases, expectations, and assumptions. Then they mistake that interpretation for reality. What’s unfortunate is that once people believe they’ve figured you out, curiosity often disappears. Instead of discovering who you are from the many layers you have, they spend so much time interacting with the version of you they’ve created in their own mind.
The hardest part isn’t being misunderstood. It’s realizing how few people are genuinely interested in understanding who you are. It’s a lonely thing to be misunderstood by people who never truly looked. I don’t mind being seen. I mind being seen incorrectly by people who never cared to truly know me.